You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.


We recruit foreign teachers with following qualifications:

  • English native speaker
  • University graduate
  • TESOL ( Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate
  • At least 2 year experience in teaching English for young learners
  • To apply for a job of Maths and Sciences teachers, certificates or diplomas of Education, and Maths or Sciences are needed.

The work permit is issued by VN Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs to PHS teachers. According to PHS labour policies, after probation period, PHS academic office will submit teacher’s documents to HCMC Department of labour, Invalids and Social Affair to ask the permit. The procedure will take about 4 months. After that, PHS Principal can sign labour contract with foreign teachers.